1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

El Mariachi ????

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Mike Hutman, Mar 25, 2003.

1. Mike Hutman

Mike Hutman Supporting Actor

How do I turn off the Director's commentary on the Director's Double Feature DVD? I tried everything(I think) to turn it off, but it still keeps playing the commentary. Thanks for the help.

2. JohnN

JohnN Agent

I have the dvd. I think the default setting on side A (El Mariachi) is with commentary on, and side B (Desperado) is with commentary off.

On mine I was able to turn the side A commentary off (on El Mariachi) just by clicking on the Director's Commentary selection and then clicking on play.[​IMG]

Hope this helps.

3. Jon Smith

Jon Smith Stunt Coordinator

i know there was a fault which automatically set the soundtrack to english ie the commentary track.

but cant you just press the Audio button on ya remote ?

4. Paul>Wh

Paul>Wh Agent

Is there any way that El Mariachi can be bought seperately? I thought this came out last month but I still can't find it any ideas?

5. Patrick Mirza

Patrick Mirza Supporting Actor

The single-disc El Mariachi was delayed until June 26th. Currently, it's not even listed on Columbia's calendar, so who knows whatthe release date will be.

6. Bolivar G

Bolivar G Second Unit

I already have desperado superbit.
    I been waiting for a single release of El Mariachi, hope its sometime this year.