1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

New York Audio Show Nov. 9-11, 2018 at the Park Lane Hotel

Discussion in 'Speakers & Subwoofers' started by Robert_Zohn, Nov 4, 2018.

1. Robert_Zohn

Robert_Zohn Value Electronics
    Insider

Robert Zohn
    Just finalized our 4 dedicated demo suites for the NY Audio Show. Here's what we're demoing in each room:

Room 902: Sound United, which is Marantz and Definitive Technology with two systems being demo'd with one new surprise system.

Room 903: All Technics with the flagship R1 Reference Amplifier and Floor Standing speakers and the new SL-1000R Turntable all in all a $100k system

Room 906: Dynaudio with the Contour 60 tower speakers powered by Octave's tube processor and two tube mono block amps. Plus one surprise system.

Room 908: GoldenEar Triton Reference floor standing speakers powered by Peachtree's high-end Nova300 integrated power amp.

We have a few nice audio enthusiasts accessories in each room to enhance our visitors experiences.

If you are in or near NYC this is an audio enthusiast must see event.

Sam Posten likes this.
  2. Sam Posten

Sam Posten Moderator

Sam Posten
    That's awesome @Robert_Zohn have a great show!

I went to this show a few years back and the gear $$$ was way above my budget in every room. I know there are a lot of big spenders out there but this just wasn't that interesting to me. I'd thought about going again this year, will have to consider it for next weekend.

Robert_Zohn likes this.